If you want to get a new client or customer, you need to know what he/she wants and then speak his/her language.
For Chinese and Japanese clients, knowing their language is much more important. Most of the super rich Chinese and Japanese clients do not speak English and they like to deal with people who can speak their language – Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese.
You do not need to master Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese in a professional level for M&A and read the contract in Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese, leave this to the professional team like lawyers and bankers who are paid to do this.
However, it will help you and your business if you can greeting and exchange some jokes in Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese and more important to understand the key points of the meeting so not be fooled by the interpreter.
Don’t you have such an experience during a business meeting? You talked 10 minutes but the interpreter only spoke one minute; while you spoke one minute, the interpreter talked 10 minutes and they were all laughing.
Our company training will help you get out of this situation. We will not just teach you how to speak a language we also train you how to understand the language.
The benefit of our Mandarin(Chinese) language training:
- Suit your time – morning tea time, lunch break, afternoon tea time or even after business hour if you want to work harder. One hour for personal lesson, and 1.5 hours for a group.
- Meet your needs: We can conduct a half day or full day extensive Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese language training.
- Save your time – At your office and save your travel time. You enjoy a good time for learning.
- Increase productivity – As French Proverb “A man who knows two languages is worth two men.” Your money spend will bring higher productivity and better value.
- Tailored to your needs – The lesson is based on your industry and business and will offer you the cross culture training as well. Our clients including mining cooperation, real estate agent, lawyer, banker and tourism industry.
- Help your employee – Most of your employee would like to learn Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese. A company supported Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese class is a very good incentive especially for tourism industry.
- Have fun- Our experienced Mandarin (Chinese) instructor will make the lesson full of fun. Language is not hard, just Mimic It.
Please contact us for more information.