New Saturday Classes in the city
- Classes: Japanese for Beginners & Chinese for Beginners
- Date: Saturday
- Time: 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Fee: $180 (Four weeks)
- Venue: 33 Herschel St, Brisbane.
- Transport: Walking from Roma street transport centre and King George Car Park ($5 parking on Saturday).
Japanese for beginners:
Japanese for Students
Mandarin for Students
All the above classes are based in our Brisbane city campus – 33 Herschel St, Brisbane. Walking from Roma street transport centre and King George Car Park ($5 parking after 4:30 PM).
Weekend Chinese School for children
Saturday Classes: Every Saturday during School Term
- Senior Class: 8:30 – 9:30
- Junior Class: 9:40- 11:10
- Beginner Class: 11:20 -12:20
Sunday Classes: Every Sunday during School Term
- Kids’ beginner class: 09:30 – 10:30
- Young Chinese Test Class: 10:40 – 11:40
Our weekend Mandarin classes for children are based in the library of Aspley State School.
We also have private lessons and company training program.
Whatever you need for Japanese and Mandarin language study, we can find a solution for you.
Please contact us for more details.