If you want to get new customers you need to know what they want. Understanding their languages is a great advantage.
Speaking Japanese or Chinese is more important if you want to win & keep Chinese and Japanese clients. This is because most of the super-rich Chinese and the senior Japanese clients do not speak English and they like to deal with people who can speak their language – Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese.
You do not need to master Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese in a professional level for M&A and read the contract in Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese, leave this to the professional team like lawyers and bankers who are paid to do this.
However, it will help you and your business if you can say greetings and exchange some jokes in Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese. It is also more important to understand the key points of the meeting
Don’t you have such an experience during a business meeting? You talked five minutes but the interpreter only spoke one minute; while you spoke one minute, the interpreter talked five minutes and they were all laughing.
Our company training will help you get out of this situation. We will not just teach you how to speak a language we also train you how to understand the language.
The Company training process:
SPIN: Situation > Programme > Instruction > New Skill
Other benefits of our Mandarin(Chinese) language training:
- Increase productivity
– As French Proverb said, “A man who knows two languages is worth two men.” Your money spends will bring higher productivity and better value.
- Help your employee
– Most of your employee would like to learn Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese as a lifelong skill. Language training is a very good incentive and keeps good staff stay longer.
- Suit your time
– morning tea time, lunch break, afternoon tea time or even after the business hour if you want to work harder. One hour for a personal lesson, and 1.5 hours for a group lesson. We can also conduct a half-day or full-day intensive Mandarin (Chinese) or Japanese language training.
- Save your time
– At your office and save your travel time.
- Tailored to your needs
– The lesson contents are tailored to your business and industry needs. We also offer you cross-culture training as well. Our clients including mining cooperation, real estate agent, lawyer, banker, healthcare and tourism industry.
- Have fun
– Our experienced language instructor will make the lesson full of fun. Language is not hard, just Mimic It.
If you or your staff will visit China, please book our one-day workshop “China & Mandarin – Things you need to know before you go to China“.
Please fill out the form below: