No matter you are current high school students or just graduated from high school, we can help you improve your Japanese language skills and score based on the new QCAA Japanese Syllabus and the International Baccalaureate system (IB).
The class will also help you prepare JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N5 and get two credits for QCE.
Chinese class for Professionals - HSK
New Sunday HSK1 class at Aspley State School, 10 x 1 hour
- Date: Sunday, 11 October - 13 December
- Time: 9:30 - 10:30
- Venue: Aspley State School Library
10% earlybird discount available if you book before 30 September. Register now.
All other HSK classes are now online.
HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi) is the only official Chinese Language Proficiency certificate issued by Chinese authority.
HSK certificate is used by many companies and universities to evaluate their non-native Chinese applicants.
We highly recommend HSK preparation course if you want to learn Mandarin in a well-structured way and get the value for your money and time. It is very valuable to have a HSK certificate listed on your C.V.
To help university graduates to find a JOB or professionals to improve their career, we are offering HSK Level 1 to HSK level 4 preparation courses. For higher levels, please contact us for private lesson.
HSK Level 1
For absolute beginners to learn the Chinese language in a systematic way with fun.
- How to pronounce Chinese properly (Pin Yin and Tong)
- How to introduce yourself and others
- How to ask questions related to ability, like and dislike.
- How to talk about weather, time, shopping and travel
- Learn 150 Chinese words
After 30 hours (10 weeks x 1.5 hours x 2 terms) you will be able to speak basic Chinese and pass HSK level 1.
HSK 1 will be divided into two parts: HSK 1.1 (lesson 1 - Lesson 8) & HSK 1.2 (Lesson 9 - Lesson 15)
- Date: Monday (HSK 1.1)
- Time: 18:00- 19:30
- Venue: Zoom class
HSK Level 2
For people who completed HSK level 1 or studied Chinese over 30 hours.
- Learn more topics about daily life and travel
- Talk about opinions and suggestions
- Ask more questions and give instructions
- Learn further 150 Chinese words
After 30 hours (10-weeks x 1.5 hours x 2 terms) you will be able to speak simple daily Chinese and pass HSK level 2.
HSK 2 will be divided into two parts: HSK 2.1 (lesson 1 - Lesson 8) & HSK 2.2 (Lesson 9 - Lesson 15)
- Date: Friday (HSK 2.1)
- Time: 18:00 - 19:30 PM
- Venue: Zoom Class
HSK Level 3
For people who completed HSK level 2 or studied Chinese over 60 hours.
- Learn more about daily life and professional life
- Talk about opinions and suggestions in daily and professional situation
- Ask questions and give instructions in daily and professional situation
- Learn further 300 Chinese words
After 40 hours (10-weeks x 2 hours x 2 terms) you will be able to communicate with basic Chinese in daily, academic and professional lives and pass HSK level 3.
HSK 3 will be divided into two parts: HSK 3.1 (lesson 1 - Lesson 10) & HSK 3.2 (Lesson 11 - Lesson 20)
- Date: Wednesday (HSK 3.1)
- Time: 18:30- 20:30
- Venue: Zoom class
HSK Level 4
A new class for people who completed HSK level 3 or studied Chinese over 120 hours.
- Learn complex Chinese text on both concrete and abstract topics
- Talk about opinion and suggestion in daily and professional situation
- Discuss with native speakers on a wide range of subjects without much difficulties.
- Learn further 600 Chinese words and improve reading skills
After 40 hours (10-weeks x 2 hours x 2 terms) you will be able to communicate with Chinese in daily, academic and professional lives and pass HSK level 4.
HSK 4 will be divided into two parts: HSK 4.1 (lesson 1 - Lesson 10) & HSK 4.2 (Lesson 11 - Lesson 20)
- Date: TBA
Even if you do not want to sit for HSK exams, this well organised short courses will help you learn Chinese step by step and build up your ability to learn Mandarin yourself.
Our class size is small and you can meet a similar mindset classmates.
3-hour HSK Test Preparation Private Lesson - All levels
If you learnt HSK and just want to sit for the exam, this 3-hour online private lesson will help you pass the HSK test more confidently. You will get:
- A mock test to revaluate your HSK level and find out your weekness.
- A lesson to Improve your weakness and a list of key vocabulary and grammar points.
- Another mock test with exam tactics to improve your HSK score
The best time to book this 3 x 1 hour HSK preparation private class is after you registered the HSK exam (one month before the HSK exam). You can use the three hours whenever suits you.
Please choose Bank transfer to confirm your enrolment
Pay later using credit card if you want
Parcial payment plan also avaiable
All prices will plus GST.
Transport: 3 minutes walk from Roma Street and 5 minutes walk from the