The course emphasis is placed on oral skills as these are the most important in daily communication.
You can choose our Intensive Japanese Class if you need to learn Japanese in a short time and travel to Japan. The Intensive Japanese Class is from 1 – 12 July Monday to Friday at 6:45 – 8:15 PM. You can attend the class after work.
You can also choose our weekly Japanese class on Tuesday OR Friday after work at 5:45 – 7:15 PM.
All these Japanese short courses are 15 hours. The full fee is $450 but you can pay $405 with the Earlybird 10% discount if you pay before the due date.
We also have a weekly payment plan if you need. Please contact us for more details.
The 2019 Survival Japanese class table:
33 Herschel St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Greeting people,
- Introducing yourself,
- Telling your telephone number,
- Talking about your nationality,
- Introducing your friends,
- Ordering food and drink in a restaurant,
- Asking for direction and taking a taxi,
- Shopping and barging,
- Making an appointment with someone,
- Booking hotel and finding facilities.
Be able to understand basic Japanese conversation. Survival in Japan.
Japanese Tutor Phone: 0405073523.