The course emphasis is placed on oral skills as these are the most important in daily communication.
You can choose our Intensive Japanese Class if you need to learn Japanese in a short time and travel to Japan. The Intensive Japanese Class is from 1 – 12 July Monday to Friday 5:45 – 7:15 PM. You can attend the class after work.
You can also choose our 4 x 1.5-hour weekly Japanese class after work at 5:45 – 7:15 PM.
The new class starts often, contact us for details.
33 Herschel St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Greeting people,
- Introducing yourself,
- Telling your telephone number,
- Talking about your nationality,
- Introducing your friends,
- Ordering food and drink in a restaurant,
- Asking for direction and taking a taxi,
- Shopping and barging,
- Making an appointment with someone,
- Booking hotel and finding facilities.
Be able to understand basic Japanese conversation. Survival in Japan.
Japanese Tutor Phone: 0405073523.