The course emphasis is placed on oral skills as these are the most important in daily communication.
The 2019 Survival Japanese class table:
33 Herschel St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Greeting people,
- Introducing yourself,
- Telling your telephone number,
- Talking about your nationality,
- Introducing your friends,
- Ordering food and drink in a restaurant,
- Asking for direction and taking a taxi,
- Shopping and barging,
- Making an appointment with someone,
- Booking hotel and finding facilities.
Be able to understand basic Japanese conversation. Survival in Japan.
Japanese Tutor Phone: 0405073523.