JLPT N5 course is to help you learn Japanese with a goal to pass N5 Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
For people who want to learn Japanese
The Term one course takes longer time but you can pay weekly at $45.
Address: Langports, Brisbane. 33 Herschel St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
This course will not repeat what you have learnt in the school, it will focus on the key phrases and drills (patterns) tested in N5 and help you get a better score. We will let you practise more using the mock tests to improve your reading and listening skills required by N5 JLPT.
- Gain skills in JLPT N5 test and learning Japanese for future study.
- Be able to read typical expressions and basic sentences written in hiragana, katakana and basic kanji.
- Learn about 800 words and 100 Kanji.
- Understand short and slow-spoken conversations in basic daily life.
- Term 1 course will only reaches half of the above goals
What is JLPT?
The Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) is the only globally recognised Japanese language skill test. A certificate of JLPT will help you with your career or future study in Japan.
The JLPT has five levels N5 to N1. N5 is the easiest level
JLPT N5 has two parts: Language knowledge (Vocabulary & Grammar) and Listening.
The following table gives a summary of JLPT N5 pass marks.
To pass the JLPT N5 you need to get:
- 80 points out of 180 total points (44.4%)
- Minimum 38 points out of 120 points in language knowledge (31.6%)
- Minimum 19 points out of 60 points in listening (31.6%)
Once you passed the above three marks, you will get the Japanese Language Proficiency Certificate. Please contact us if you want to see a sample JLPT N5 Certificate.
As you can see above, you do not need to answer all the questions correctly to pass JLPT N5 and get the JLPT N5 Certificate.
Our JLPT N5 preparation course helps you with the test, but it depends on yourself to memorise the vocabulary, practise the grammar drills and improve your listening skills.
JLPT N5 test is conducted in Brisbane every year. We will keep you updated about the dates in 2019
Our Japanese tutor has taught Japanese for over 25 years and helped many high school students get “A” in their Japanese exams. We have guided some students to pass JLPT and got OP credit.